Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanksgiving (Q.U.P)

What is there to be thankful for?

You read/hear what other people are writing/saying and they are all very thankful. I just don't see what there is to be thankful in this shit hole we call life and this peice of shit society we have set up for ourselves. The way we have things set up, we aren't living to live, we are living to die. Who actually enjoys working 10 hours a day at a job you dont want to do be working at, but is forced to so you can pay the bills. I know some stupid ass motherfuckers are going to be like, "this dude is dumb, thats exactly why you do have to work 10 hours a day." Fuck that, we only pay bills, work so our society can keep moving and so the rich people can live the life I think is good. (I think! I dont know if there is a perfect life, but when you're poor, money helps. But I also understand, money is the root of all sins, don't think I'm writing this crying about how I want money). I don't know, I just think about sometimes how fucked up our lives are. What the fuck are we really doing here? I've been reading the looking into to religion and the spiritual explanations of life a little more lately, but no answers yet. I don't know a whole lot about religion or anything, but from my standpoint, all that shit is an easy way out. And a scam set up by a wise man to suck peoples money. Church, temples or whatever the fuck you go to, all 'accept' (steal) money from us. In the Christian bible (I'm assuming stories change from religion to religion)(Religion could strike another thought in me)(I side track alot) it says that because of our sins, we are forced to live under stress and hardships. That shit is the truth. Exactly how I feel, its because some stupid motherfuckers set up this dumb system that we live in, that many people are depressed and develop so many health problems. The dumb mother fuckers would be those idiots that came from Europe to America, fucked the Indians up and then blah blah blah. We all know now, since we are living it, what life is like because history happened the way it did. But think, what if major past events would have happened differently? Would we be living differently? One thing I have learned in life is that you donut know what you had, until you have lost it. Isnt that the fucking truth? A good example for me is high school. Fucking happiest time of my life (Not because of highschool, but it just was a good time for me). My whole time in school, I thought, "I cant wait till highschool is over." But I was talking with a past friend, and we both stated, that we miss it. So maybe life is good right now? Maybe I should give thanks?

Along with religion, I've been thinking more about the government. There are alot of thoughts that I just dont care to write about right now, but I've been thinking about the communist system. What a good fucking idea. I rip on the idea all the time, just cause it fucked up so many times in the past, but who ever thought of it, was really looking out for other people. There is no way a system like that would in the selfish world we live in. People are just so fucking selfish. Another holocaust wouldnt hurt. With many things, I pride myself on team work, believing in each other, faith, love. I think maybe with a group of people who have those gifts and many others, something like the communist system would work. But we all know its a fuck up for now.

I dont know. I just don't feel very thankful right now and blogs are my way to vent. I know many people feel thankful, and I think thats pretty cool that they do. But with things that have been happening to me lately, emotions are weak.

(Thursday, November 23, 2006)

No comments: