Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tim Tebow Is Not The Answer


I posted a Tweet today during the Bronco's game saying the same thing as the title of this post. Then the Broncos came back to win in overtime against Miami. After the game, I began to get replies on how Tim Tebow might be the answer.

Until I see something to change my mind, and I have no problem changing my stance if I am proven wrong, I am standing by my original statement.

I didn't get the Bronco's game, but all the headlines seem to be crediting Tebow for the win. Can someone give sufficient support that Tebow actually manufactured the win by himself? Plus, the game was against the Dolphins. You're suppose to win! If you're the Broncos and you're looking at the team schedule at the start of the season, you expect to fill in the October 23rd box with a W. Plus, you don't get into the playoffs with one win. Tebow might get a few more wins coming up, making my point more difficult, as the Broncos play the Raiders and the Chiefs after they play the Lions next week. But I'm excited to see what Tebow lovers are going to say after he plays a team that can put immense pressure on him.

More power to Tebow if he can become a successful N.F.L quarterback. I just think passing is a skill that most N.F.L quarterbacks need.

No comments: