Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Remove The Blood Stains From Your Walls

I don't have anything to write about, which is too often the case for me these days. I remember when I used to write every day. But those were days when I had to vent endlessly. I am hoping in September, I can write more of these blogs, I can read more, I can film and edit more, and I also want to get back to writing some music. I can feel these sparks of creativity inside me, and they want to be more than just sparks. I guess I need a slight push forward. On top of this, I want to get into photography, but hot damn, cameras do not come cheap.

I read there is a Ted Kennedy memoir coming out soon. I bet that would be an interesting read. Right now, I want to read George Orwell's 1984. I'm on page 5 right now. I have trouble reading fiction because while reading, I always try to paint a picture to what I'm reading. It ends up that my eyes are still reading, but my mind is painting a visual. What color is the wall? What is the temperature? Maybe that is why I am into motion pictures. I suck at reading fiction and it isn't because of that fake, made up thing called A.D.D.

Does anyone else enjoy this Michael Bay and Megan Fox feud? Did anyone catch Inglorious Basterds? More importantly, has anyone seen Food, Inc?! I want to see that so badly.

Everyone should check out "The Black Swan" by Story of the Year. Solid, solid record. There was a time when everyone believed Story of the Year was done. I went back and listened to their second album, and yes, those assumptions seemed just. But boy oh boy, did they come back with The Black Swan. I read they are recording now, and I can tell you right now, this little man is looking forward to it. I've always been listening to a lot of Emery, Between The Trees, and I just got my hands on the new The Used. This fall has a pallet full of new records coming out, so my new MP3 will be put to good use.

Suck it.

No comments: