Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Alex Lawrence

I'm using a mac to write this blog and I can't front, this computer is fucking tight! I think I need to learn how to use macs cause this is sick. But, I hear vista makes PCs a lot like the macs, so I guess I won't have to switch. Tee hee!

Here are some sweet comments people have left me on my blogs.
"I think the core of a any relationship is friendship. It's undoubtable that there will be times where one feels angry at their wife or husband and won't feel much romance towards him/her, but a strong friendship bond will keep them together."

Actually this is not the one I was looking for but I will just keep it up anywho, tee hee!

"Sounds like you try to help others and I wish more people would do that. But don't lose sight of yourself...

Recently I got really angry and irritated at a close friend. I closed him off and, I'll admit, I acted like a jerk. Last night I was thinking, is it really worth it to waste even a minute of my life being angry at this one guy? I wrote him an apology, and, thankfully, he forgave me. But I'll never forget the guilt I felt.

Maybe you've already seen this, but here's a video about Shaolin Kung Fu. It's like using energy to become stronger and immune to attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WZcQoSJxc"

This is the comment I was looking for. I like the story about getting mad at friends. I've never felt guilty for getting mad at a friend and I've never felt like I did anything wrong when a friendship went to shit. Well, except for one friendship I lost with a friend named Ayabe. We were young and I moved away so it was almost out of our control, but I could have tried harder to stay in touch with him. But all my recent friendships that ended, I feel like I did nothing wrong. My loyalty and love was always there. But after reading the comment, maybe thats my problem. I don't feel any guilt. And I never saw that video but it was friggin amazing! I wonder if that stuff is for real. And if it isn't for real, why would those monks live a lie? Or is this a case of Jim Cunningham striking?

Last week was my friend Dean's golden birthday. Last weekend, we didn't do anything special. Maybe this is why friends leave me. Maybe I should feel guilty when friends leave me, maybe it really is my fault. Material possessions don't mean much to me, but that doesn't mean they don't mean much to everyone. I guess some people really to measure presents with love. I usually use time, love and care to measure how much someone loves me, but not everyone is me. I feel really bad that we didn't go out and do things. I feel bad that I don't like to go out and get drunk and smoke weed because thats what people do to celebrate. Instead, we played basketball and watched Donnie Darko. Maybe I should have bought him a present. After my heart was broken a couple of times, I told myself I wouldn't buy anyone presents except for my family members because friends don't stay in your life forever. So maybe people don't measure love with material possessions. Maybe I'm confused. Maybe I am rambling. Maybe this couple next to me should stop making out next to me. Maybe they should read this and get angry at me. Anywho, sometimes I feel bad for being the person I am and it sucks that people have to put up with me, but it sucks that I have to put up with some other people too. My thoughts are really unorganized haha.

I hate it when people tell others to be more American or tell others thats what a real American does. Here is my definition of an American: a shitty and cocky human being. Why would you want to be American? Don't be American, be a decent human being that sometimes looks out for other people. I understand we need people to buy into the system because people now a days find it hard to motivate them selves. So we use this phrase and we pump fear into people to keep things running smoothly. Like what if everyone played basketball and football as hard as I did. There would be no problem and there wouldn't be all this doubting about effort. This is why we use this to make people feel guilty and scared, because there are a lot of shitty out there that only look out for them selves. Maybe it is our fault the government and politicians do what they do. And why do we have to follow some old ass rules that don't make sense to us sometimes? Things change and so should the rules. Again, my thoughts are so unorganized. I like to babble sometimes.

I watched Fahrenheit 9/11 on Sunday and I loved that little joint to. Before I watched it I told myself I wouldn't let the movie effect my opinion on Bush, but it didn't work. I wasn't a fan of Bush before, and I still don't like him. But he is our president and I will respect him and I am always loyal. But even before the movie I always thought he just seemed like a big dummy. If you look at him, it just looks like nothing is turning inside his dumb little head and he always has this little smile on his face like he is always thinking about ice cream. And why is he always sticking his neck out? And the way he talks, yuck! Did anyone watch the part where he was talking about something and then he goes, "Now watch me drive this ball" or something like that. That part was funny as shit and pretty much sums up Bush. The 2008 election is much needed. I don't even care of a republican gets voted in, it is going to be hard to find someone worse than Bush. I don't like left, right, rep, dem labels, I just care about the person, if it is a good person running our country, good. If the republican finds someone who is worse then Bush, well, sucks for us.

No comments: