Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Truly Meaningless

It doesn't mean anything to most.

If you are reading this, and you are in our Melee group, go back one blog and read that.
I'll be touching on a lot of random ideas I thought of over the week so be ready to jump around.
Last weekend Andy Christenson and I made a mission for ourselves--to crank out as many RPGs as we can as fast as we can. It won't be that fast because we only see each other on the weekends, but any time we have spare time, we will use it to drill RPGs. It should be interesting to see how far we get. We already beat Dirge of Cerberus a couple of weeks ago. Our next game to beat is Final Fantasy 7. We were trying to buy so we can play in on a T.V, but its so damn hard to find and so damn expensive we are going to have to play it on a computer. I think we are going to have to play Kingdom Hearts as we play FF7 since Dick's friend let us borrow it and I don't to hold it forever. After FF7 we are planning to play Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10, then Final Fantasy 12. After the Final Fantasy series, we are going to play the Metal Gear series. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes on the Cube, Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty on the PS2 or X-Box, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater on the PS2. After that we are thinking maybe the Kingdom Heart games or Resident Evil games. If we play Resdient Evil we will play RE2 and RE4. Richard also suggested playing Star Ocean so we will probably play that towards the end. Another game we enjoyed in the past that we want to play is Legend of Dragoon for the Playstation, but its hard to find or else it was like $50 I think. If you care to share this mission with Andy, Dick and Me, let me know. It should be a very nerdish time. Andy also introduced me to a new term, LARP. Live Action Role Playing. You know like real hardcore nerds that play out the scenes they see in real life. Andy says he tries to avoid being a LARP but sometimes catches himself being one. I see no shame in being a LARP. Imagination and being free is a good thing. I got the back of all LARPsers.

Over spring break I ate a shit load. I don't think I was ever hungry. This week of eating so well has affected my diet. Now I don't feel like eating anything, but when I do eat, I can't stop. Peoples eating habits are so weird and sometimes hard to control. Eating takes a lot of self discipline. I watch what I eat and it kind of hurt watching me eat so damn much. I am out of that trap and I can control myself again. Its weird when you are taken out of your normal eating habits and daily routine. It throws you off. Let it never happen again. I hope to slowly build my body into something I can be happy with. Not happy like being sexy, but being fit and being able to run and just being comfortable. I don't think the human body was meant to be fat.

I am a really slow walker, but sometimes I think people are just fast walkers. People seem like the want to live life so fast. I like to watch slow and watch things as I pass.

I just got out my Korean class and I realized something that always happens to me when I watch a good movie. I always get SUPER hot. I start sweating but during the movie I never feel it. I get super hot and when the movie is over I always yawn. And I always get this feeling that I'm descending and I feel a little weak after the movies. Its like during the movie, I escape and I'm so caught up in it, I leave my body for a little while, but when the movie is over, I have to go back. Does this happen to any one else? I always feel so weird after I watch a good movie. And I hate how I'm always HOT! I remember after 300 I was burning up. I guess I can measure how much a movie effected me by measuring how hot I am and how long it takes me to "settle." It is kind of a Chick Flick and a Romantic Comedy type, but My Little Bride is a pretty good movie.

The other night (Wed) I hung out with a friend that I haven't seen in the longest time. I got a call around 8ish at night and she was just like whats up and asked if I wanted to sit around and chat for a little while. I was super busy with homework, but I haven't seen her in so long I couldn't miss out on the chance. She lives really close so it didn't take me long to get there. I would have gotten there faster but I kind of forgot where she lived. I don't think I've been over there in like 3 years, maybe more. She showed me her school project she was working on and showed me other things she made. Her school project is such a good idea and I think she did an amazing job on it. While we were playing with her project, her little Brother, Andrew, gave me Kingdom Hearts to borrow since Dick and he are friends. But just getting a call from a old friend just kind of made my night. I was kind of having a sensitive week and I was questioning a lot of things but she kind of gave me a break. It felt good. Showed me that there is still some good friends out there, and that love and loyalty does exist a little. If I search hard enough, maybe I can find it. I told her thanks for calling me when I left, but I got to write it out again. It just meant that much to me. So thank you Lysie for making my night, making my week and just making me feel much better about myself.

The other week I thought about how horrible it would be if all my blogs got erased, I mean thats two years worth of memories, energy and time. It could all go away of a server crashes or of business runs dry. So, I thought about it and I want to have a hard copy of all my blogs. I am going to print all of them out. Its going to take a while. This computer lab allows you to print 7 pages for free a day. I think I've printed 10 days out already. I read through them one night, and while I was reading them I wanted to highlight major events, but it felt wrong marking them. So now, I have to print out two copies of each blog, one for keeping and one for marking. Now it will take double the time. After I'm done with all that, I think I am going to print out the comments people made, but thats not as important to me. We will see after I complete my mission. Pray for me, and if you know any place where I can print a shit load for free, let me know. And as I go, I think I am going to blog about old memories. RPG mission and Blog mission. Oof!

Earlier this week, my theory of stinky Chinese breath was strengthened. Why is it that they have kickin ass breath? And why do all Chinese people on the U of M campus look so damn bland. Its probably because they all belong to IT. I've been researching Japanese culture a little bit, and they have a pop culture and people who care about hygiene and their appearance. I don't know much about the Chinese culture that much, but do they have a pop culture or do they care what they look like? Maybe I'll look into it. When I say Chinese I mean all those countries in that area, I can't tell the difference. "Ya'll all look alike!" Someone once told me that the people over there don't really care about hygiene like we do, and I thought the guy was just being a racist, but its probably true. I love the little guy, but maybe Dick has some Chinese in him.

In U.S history class we are learning about World War II and I think some of the stuff we talk about are amazing. I really like listening to the parts that involve the Japanese. I think the Japanese people are really amazing. My Mom tells me that the Japanese and Korean cultures mirror each other a lot. We were talking about the nuclear bombs that were dropped in Japan and someone told us a story about a Japanese general. Even after the bombs had been dropped, he told his troops that they would fight to the end. I mean this is after a nuclear bomb was dropped in their country. I don't think anything could ever intimidate people like that. Someone also told us a story about the Japanese citizens at this time. That when the war was coming to an end, the citizens were gearing up to fight because they wanted to stand by their emperor. Honor and Loyalty to the death. If I am tested someday, I hope I am strong enough to pass.

So I saved this blog as a draft since Friday and I had some other things I wanted to put in it but F it. I'll just put those things in another blog. Oh, Zombie Ch. 3 soon!

No comments: