Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Somtimes, I feel so worthless

Sometimes, I feel like I am the only who cares.

Last night I wrote a sweet ass blog on MySpace for some reason and then all of a sudden MySpace got fucked up and I lost it all. Now I remember why I hate writing blogs on MySpace. Fuck you MySpace! It was such a good blog to, I got some good venting in.

Right now I am sitting in the MLK lab writing this out and eating a Banana Joe bought me before school today at the gas station. 4 for a buck and he insisted I take two of them. It a good ass banana though.

I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time, and well its because I haven't. I usually blog on Tuesdays when I have like a 2 hour gap between classes but I had to meet my Career Exploration group to get a project done. So now, if I can even remember, I have to write about what I did at the end of my spring break, what I've been up to and just a bunch of other things I have on my mind.

Before I start I have to talk about something that just happened today or else I'll forget since I don't have this one written in my blog notes. We went to the library to learn about at microfilms or something, I forget what they are called, and the lady that showed us how to use them was very nice, but she had an accent. It amazes me how inconsiderate people. She was the nicest, brightest librarian I have ever seen and still people ridiculed her because she spoke a little funny. It amazes me that people can't see through the exterior and look deeper into someones true personality. Its times like these that makes me hate people more and more. We are suppose to be the greatest creatures on the Earth. I like to think we are the worst. There aren't enough decent people on this Earth. One day all those nuclear missiles will in handy.

Alright, lets get the end of my Spring Break in while I remember it. On one of the nights I went over to Peter's and hung out with a fresh group of people. Mitch and Peter were there, but Gifford, Weum, Gallus and Megan were also there. It reminded me how much I like being around people. It was nice to be in the middle of a fresh new group. Not only that, they are very respectable people which made it that much better. But I also know, when you spend more time with people, you get to see their poor qualities and thats when you really discover who people are. Not saying they are bad people, because I don't think that at all, but I've seen it happen where I think I meet someone really nice, but they turn out to be a fag (Not literally). I wouldn't mind a few new people in my life to keep things fresh. Makes me more excited to move into Melrose because that will give me a chance to go out and meet people. I think right now I need someone who is a lot like me. Someone with the same morals, same interests, someone who views life the way I do and many other qualities. Sometimes I do feel kind of alone, because I don't think any one really understands me.
I don't remember much from spring break. It feels like it was a month ago but it was just last week. It feels like the Taking Back Sunday show was months ago but it was just two weeks ago. Crazy how time and memories clash. I believe on Friday of my spring break I went out with my Mom and Dad and caught a Korean movie at the theater in uptown. Its called The Host and I guess it is the top grossing film in Korea; eat shit Titanic. Was a pretty good movie, kind of long, but it was fairly entertaining. The CGI was little iffy but nothing you couldn't get passed. I mean shit, if I could do computer graphics that well, I wouldn't mind. The movie was about a creature that spawns because of American influenced pollution in the Han river. The movie has a slight anti-American feel to it which I actually kind of enjoyed (More on this later). The creature feeds on humans and the movie follows the story of one family's attempt to save a family member. I don't remember what happened over the weekend. Must have been pretty uneventful. Oh! On Saturday we went out looking for Final Fantasy 7. We went to an EB Games but they didn't have anything and it was expected since they are pretty much GameStop now. Then we thought we would try GameCrazy but when we got there the store didn't even exist anymore. So, I thought of this locally owned store in Brooklyn Park called Game N' Go. They had a shit ton old games. They had 3 copies of Final Fantasy 7. Two in the Greatest Hits cover and one in the original cover. We had scored, well, we would have scored if the game wasn't $129.99. I guess you could one of the greatest hits versions for $100. I wasn't ready to drop that much on a PS game. Looked like we were never going to get our hands on FF7, but just recently I found a computer version on the HUB, so we will probably crank that one out. Went home, played a shit load of Melee, For like the whole night I think. Went to Applebees, got some grub, went home and played some God of War since Mitch got it at EB Games. Looked like the first one pretty much. Sunday, I organized my MySpace and Facebook and my laptop and Hard drive. Then went to Dean's to sleep over where I did my HUB shopping and found the FF7 game. I also got the Advent Children soundtrack and I've been listening to that ever since. Amazing stuff (More on it later).
I forget what day I went to the bank with my Mom, but she needed to go and I wanted to cash my change so I tagged along. My Mom had saved a bunch of pennies so she told me to cash those while I was there. She had a shit load of pennies where I had a mixture of pennies, nickels and dimes and we wanted to see who had more net value. She won, but she let me keep it all so I made $20 dollars just by trading on coins. I am a TCF member so cashing coins is free if I do it at a TCF. Usually you need to show a card or something with proof that you are a TCF member. Well I was about the pull my card out and the teller told me she believed me and that I wouldn't need to show her any proof. It doesn't seem like a lot, but just that certificate of trust touched me. Made me realize that I value peoples trust in me a lot more then I had realized. Trust is a very important thing, I already knew that, but it was a good reminder. I think Loyalty has strong correlations with trust, and those two qualities don't come easy to a lot of people. Damn shame.
Got to get to my Korean class. Class is starting a bit early today because we are watching a Korean flick and our teacher wanted to squeeze it in in two days instead of it leaking it into Monday. So I will save this as a draft and continue when I get out.
The movie started pretty good! Should be nice to wrap up my school week with an entertaining movie.
Couple more things before I start my Melee blog.
I've been killing this Advent Children soundtrack ever since I got it off the HUB. So many great elements to the music. Nobuo Uematsu is an awesome composer. I mixes rock and theatrical and symphonic elements all in one. And I think it works great! Just a ton of emotion infused into the music. I think its awesome that he can blend a driving Story of the Year like guitar riff and bring Bach and a choir into it and keep a very theatrical feel to it all. While we are talking about music, why is the genre I like so much called "Rock?" Why is that genre named after a piece of Earth? Maybe someone can explain this to me.
One more thing before my Melee blog. A couple of things made me think of this, but I was thinking about the election coming up in 08. Maybe its because its the first election I am able to vote for, but I think this next election is going to be very important. It seems like America is in a sensitive state right now. I could care less about this black president, woman president buzz. I mean it would be cool, but I think the bigger issue is, can we elect a decent person? Not that Bush is a bad person, but c'mon, he just seems like a dumbass. I think we need someone that brings people skills, morals and other human qualities, and not worry so much about politics. After we put a good human being in office, the rest will take care of it self. I think we need someone who can make us proud to be the people we are. The Host presented some anti-American messages, and I'm glad they did. Even Americans seemed to have anti-American feelings now. We need someone who can bring is all together. I think that quality of being united is underrated. Think about it. Would you ever consider teaming up with a Tiger or another animal? No, because there is no bond between the two. But lets says aliens come to Earth and they threaten to eliminate all Earthlings, now you and the Tiger are grouped into the same group. Only when we have a connection with someone is when we truly look out for each other.
Alrighty, I got a bunch of other things I want to talk about but they can wait. The girl to my left is dancing in her seat listening to music and the girl to my right is blogging. Good for her.

No comments: