Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Scott Muer

I haven't gotten around to blogging about my weekend yet.

Friday started out with a little brunch with my Mom. Rock class, then Korean class where we finished My Little Bride which is a pretty good movie. Then I caught the bus where Peter picked me up (Thanks). We went to Ridgedale to buy our Early November tickets at the ticket master booth. We went to every corner of the mall before we found it, no joke, every corner. But we managed to get our T.E.N tickets and we plan to send T.E.N off in style. Sure going to miss their music. After Peter dropped me off because I thought I was going to go out and eat, but ended up not going. Then we all figured we should utilize the wonderful weather so we played catch outside for a little while. Jon left to go play some hockey or something so Peter and I chilled for a little while then Andy came over and so did Mitch. We played a little Melee and just had a really relaxing time. The timing couldn't be perfect. Sometimes I feel guilty when I am going through a tough time because there are so many good things in my life and I don't want to miss them just because I am feeling down. It was fun chilling with such an unusual group of friends. I say unusual because I don't think I can remember when it was just us four at one time. It worked though, everyone was in a good mood and we just goofed around the whole night.
Saturday started with church like usual. We had a little football action planed for 3:30 but I got home late because we had to drop someone off after church and when I got home Jon wouldn't answer his phone. I ran out the door as soon as I got home with my shoes and clothes and found Jon and Andy on Jon's deck chatting. We quickly drove down to the park where Sat and Sonny were waiting for us. We stretched for a little and got the game rolling. Sonny, Andy, and Me vs. Sat, Jon and Nick. I think I dropped the first catchable thrown to me. Jon played quarterback for them so defending was pretty easy, but once in a while Jon would switch off and I would have to gaurd him. Jon is a very dominate player. Our team convincingly won the first game. After people needed to take a little break so we drove over to Jon's for a water break. Then we went back to Bass Lake for one more game, same teams. The game was much closer and we had to go into over time. In over time I made a huge interception that swayed the whole game. I am a little impressed of myself because I rarely make interceptions but I'm glad I chose that time to do it. Someone called me out on the interception, even though I didn't think I was cause I was watching my feet the whole time, so we got the ball close to the end zone. I made a tip toe catch in the corner of the endzone and I thought it was a complete pass but no one else spoke up so we decided to re-do the play. Andy caught the winning pass (little bastard). A very good day of football. The weather was PERFECT! A little wind, a little shade, cool weather, perfect. I've noticed that I make a heck of a lot of tackles and if I'm not the first person to hit the runner then I am involved in the tackle. I always thought defense was my weak point but I guess I should give myself a little more credit. I am the only one that is fast enough and strong enough to defend Jon and I am the only person on both teams that plays with %1000 heart. Maybe add a few more zeros. I am beginning to think I am maybe a better defensive player. After football we went back to Jon's and sat around and chatted for a while. We had our fantasy baseball draft at 8:30 so I went home to shower and do that. I am for once happy with my draft, but that strikes some fear in me. Usually I am unhappy with my fantasy teams and for the past year I have won all my leagues, but now that I am happy with my draft, I am scared that my fortunes will flip. The only mistakes I made were a couple of time mistakes where I was forced to draft before I made a solid choice, maybe my first pick and my last pick since Dean stole a player. Almost a perfect draft. After the draft we dipped over to Applebees and got some wings. The girl that served us went to junior high with me. Isn't it always awkward when you talk to people you know, but don't know well enough to just say hi. Oh well. After Bees we went back to Jon's where we played some Melee. Andy, Dick and I slept over and started our RPG project with Kingdom Hearts. We didn't get very far. We were all tired and sore from football and for some reason we suck at that game. Hopefully we can beat that game pretty quick so we can move onto Final Fantasy 7.
Sunday we woke up a little before noon and continued out RPG mission. Later Jon needed to take a test so we rolled out. I think I took a nap when I got home and then did some homework and organized my life a little.

(I saved this as a draft and now its Thursday so I don't remember much, so I figure just post it)

No comments: