Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dreams

Seems like I've been having a lot of dreams lately. Really vivid dreams that stick with me even after I wake up.

I saw some people playing hacky sack outside the other day and it was amazing. Those people are so coordinated and can hit the sack in any position with accuracy. It made me realize I am not as coordinated as I want to be. That there is a greater level I can work towards. I need to pay more attention to my body.

I've been getting a lot of anonymous comments on my Eblogger. The comments I have been getting have been very uplifting and so if one of the anonymous readers reads this, thank you. It makes me think that there are people out there that understand me. Eblogger users are way different than YouTube users haha. The comments are so different, more respectful, and more intelligent. But I should have expected that from stupid YouTube users. Its amazing that so many random people or unexpected people have been helping me feel better. Maybe there is good in this world, maybe I am to hard on people. Its nice to see people helping complete strangers. One comment was posted just a few minutes after I posted a blog.

I've been dreaming so much lately, and I didn't have a stupid alarm, I would actually finish one. I guess I have a lot on my mind. I had a dream last night where I would hang out with and just chat with a bunch of random people. A new group of people would come over everyday. Each day was fresh and new and everyone was very respectful. Some people were people I knew, some were just random people I've never seen in my life, there were a lot of bands that came over and chatted, and some were celebs. A wide range of people. I don't remember any of the stuff I talked about though. I remember having a chat with David Robinson which was a more serious chat. He seemed like such a wise man. I played video games with Senses Fail. I chats I had with random people I never met were cool to. Just introduced each other and talked about life. I remember hanging out with the Meg and Dia band and I remember that day being one of the funniest days. I remember all of us laughing non-stop and there wasn't a dull moment with those guys. Dreams are so wild. I think my soul or whatever is trying to send a message to my brain or something through dreams. I think deep down inside I know the answers, but I can't find them, but something deep down inside of me is trying to make it easier. Sometimes I wonder if dreams can actually tell you the future. Obviously dreams can reflect on the past, and I firmly believe it can tell you about things going on in the present, but sometimes I think they show you the future. I had "People" dream last night, and then today I read a blog by Dia of Meg&Dia and it really hit me. It made a lot of senses to me. Its weird that I would just have a dream about and then the very next day have Dia touch me through her words.

I've been reading a book about African American movements in the 50s. I can't believe these things happened in the 50's! Its crazy, that doesn't seem like a long time ago at all! I am really glad that that culture has advanced the way it did. Because without the African influence I had while I lived in Minneapolis, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Something I learned while reading this book is that people aren't as ignorant as I think they are. The whites in the book act like they don't know when something is wrong, but I think deep inside they really know. Probably just some defensive mechanism. I think this strategy is used by many people today; even though they know something is wrong, if they hide it and act like its okay, they feel better. Its to bad. I wish people wouldn't cower and face their wrong doings.

I watched 300 again last night, it was still just as good.


"There is no need to be loyal because while you stay in one spot, people will come an go. You might as well save yourself the effort and jump camps too, everyone leaves. You will never be respected"

No comments: