Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

3 Blogs in one Day?!

Yes, indeed. Its just been done! Haha...real special Min...

I just got back from a Applebees lunch with the family. I got the cowboy burger. I was going to say the usual cowboy burger but now'a days I only go with the crew after 9 and get half priced boneless wings. And frankly I'm quite sick of the cowboy burger. The greese factor on that son bitch is to intense. Andy has become a vegetarian and I think that has slightly motivated me to eat a little healthier. The whole winter break I've monitered my diet but being around Andy helps me be more conscience of it. The whole winter break I've been wanting to visit the thrift store more frequently but being that I am carless has made it very tough. And honestly, if I dont force my friends and yell at them a little, they would rather just sit in the basement and sit around. But I feel horrible making my friends get up and drive me to a place I want to go. So I just scrape the thrift store idea unless they want to. My friends cant decide for them selves and I could be more of a leader figure, but I dont want to be rude either. I've come realize that my friends dont like to be challanged or challenege them selves. I think Dean, Andy, Ben and I are the only ones with enough "sight" and heart to challenge ourselves to help us become better people. Sometimes not Dean, but he is better then the others.

Not much to update on since this is my third blog in less then 12 hours and its only 2 hours past noon. I was thinking the next few days of my break might be lame since Jon has to go to school tommorrow and Mitch managed to break his car agian, but Peter and I planned some things our and Ben and I have some plans in line. So it might turn out that these next few days might be more eventful then the prior two weeks of my break. We will see and of course I will jot down my thoughts on my life here. I pretty much do this knowing that in two years I am going to read all my old blogs and laugh at myself. Its amazing how much someone changes. You cant tell when you are changing slightly over time, but when you can look at life in intervals, you see dramatic chnages. This is my way of leaving little memos of me.

I just had a great talk with two people we might not expect I'd be having great talks with. It was the first time I talked to more then 5 people on AIM for a LONG LONG time. I talked to Skye and Mack about life, school and stress. Its special that I can just say hi to people and talk about the deeper things in life with people that I am not all that close to. I mean I caring person and I care about them with all my heart. I am not an evil person at all so its just how I feel about people. But I wouldnt say I am as close to Skye and Mack when I compare them to Jon or Dean. It sounds like they are going through the same things as me. I really feel for them and I wish we were closer so that I could talk to them and help them.

I am listening to Brand New right now. They are amazing. Their lyrics are so dark and perfect.

No comments: