Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Marco Rubio's New Ad

I'm positive this will play well with most Republicans, but please keep in mind that it offers absolutely no substance. Not a single policy was offered or even suggested. Approach on education? Nope. What are we to do about climate change? Who knows. Should America be so involved in the Middle East? Try again. How should we handle gun violence? Maybe next time.
Everyone is allowed to have faith and practice it. As an agnostic/atheist/anti-theist, I tend to think faith is a detriment to intelligent thinking. But who cares what I think. If you have sound policies, and faith is an important part of your life, then so be it. You at least still have sound policies. In this case, Marco Rubio's faith took up the entire spot, and we learned nothing (Well, something, but probably not what Rubio had intended).

No comments: