Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Monday, March 12, 2012

2011-2012

This blog that I’m suppose to write at the beginning of each year gets pushed back later and later every year. It’s so fitting of the person I am lately; lazy and useless. I don’t have any grand plans for 2012, and not a whole lot of momentum from 2011 carrying over. 2010 was a ship wreck for me. The latter part of 2010 and the beginning of 2011 was a period I just needed to focus on myself. It was a time to heal, a time to find myself, and a time to build. It was about mid 2011 when I started to feel like myself. In fact, I like my new self better than I liked the pre-2010 Min. Unfortunately, not a lot happened towards the end of 2011 and it feels like I wasted most of that time. I feel as though I am more articulate, I have a new confidence in myself, and I have more conviction behind my philosophies than ever. This is mostly due to the emotional turmoil I went through in 2010, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m hoping my growth in 2012 is as or even greater than the growth that occurred in 2010. I am hoping this is the year where I find a professional track. Gain some traction and power my way to a more successful life. I think I need to let go a bit because I’m the type of person who tries to control everything. The future, to a degree, is out of my control. That might be difficult for me to swallow, but it’s just the hand the universe has dealt. I’m hoping when I write my 2012-2013 blog, I can brag a bit. Say that I am completely happy with everything in my life (Yeah right, with my personality, I don’t think I’ll ever be content or complacent). My main missions in life right now is to better my knowledge of the world and universe, use what I know to help other people, and hopefully in about 5 years be able to pamper my parents. I’m sure there are parents out there that have sacrificed more than my parents, but I owe everything I have to them. Am I being completely subjective and bias? Absolutely. Is that okay? Nope. But cut me a break just this once.

I hope 2012 brings great things to everyone! Wish me luck too!

No comments: