Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Really, I Just Want You To Be Happy. Really.

I'm losing it.
You're the last thing I see before bed.
And the first thing when I wake.
I'm glad you're doing so well without me.

Not even a thought of me.
Not even look back.
You're doing so well.
And I'm stuck here.

Don't let me get close.
'Cause I'll take this feeling to your heart.
But I won't take it like you took mine.
With hopes that you that if you remain intact, you feel double what I did.

To find my way out of this hole you put me in.
I'm back and aware.
That love is such an imaginary idea.
And you think you have it.

Really, I just want you to be happy.
Good luck, but know this my love.
He can't treat you the way I can.
Because I love you.

No comments: