Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Depth Of Field

On a cold February night, I was forced to adjust my focus.
In all black, you stood there face down.
Corners with their vignette, and optics rattled.
Up and down, going through the entire range.
We needed a panorama to capture it all.
I was only a boy, surrounded by the untouched.

Lost track of time.
Didn't remember the others joined.
The world seemed so quiet.
A blurry background and simple object at the forefront.
My eyes knew well.
My heart didn't.

The strike of an assassin.
Completely clueless.
You can have it.
Take it if you want.
It's not like I needed it.

No comments: