Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

He is Heating up

Going to keep this one short because I don't need to be writting blogs for hours again after I just wrote one about 7 hours ago and I need to start editing videos and do some yard work and cleaning. Last night I had a dream and I remembered it only because its like the 4th time I had that dream. Remembering dreams are crazy. The smallest stimuli can help you remember the dream but without that small push its hard to remember. I read about this sensory deprivation tank in my latest issue of AP and it sounds amazing. Francis Mark, the frontman of the band From Autumn to Ashes, shares his experiences with the deprivation tank and it just sounds like something I want to try. Basically you float in salt water and the water is the same temperature as your skin and there is no light and there is no sound and the air is clean and basically you lay there and feel nothing. What would you think about when there are no influences on you? When even the most constant pressures of gravity are eliminated. I talked about what an uninfluenced person might be like with a couple of friends a while back and we couldn't even imagine what that might be like. What if after being born you were released to learn everything by yourself. No one could influence you, no one could tell you to be liberal or conservative, no one could tell you if there was a god or not, no one could tell you what was wrong or right. Wouldn't this be the only way to figure out what is truly human instincts? There would be no bias in this persons answers. Of course this would never happen, but just imagine it. Anywho, back to my dream. I keep having this dream where I run after a city bus. I often get really close to it and I yell for the driver to stop for just 10 extra seconds so that I could catch up to it and some how I know he hears me but he leaves. I continue chasing it and sometimes I get on the bus, and sometimes I don't. When I get on I never talk to the driver and I never even look. Why? Wouldn't I be pissed he/she made me chase the bus for miles? I get on and I look around and I often see people that I knew in my past but you know when you see people you kind of knew and you know both of you guys remember each other but you kind of ignore each other...its kind of like that. I see people look at me but when I look at them they always look away.

My X-Box 360 broke and my laptop is still broken. I still need to mail both of them in to get fixed. Lately I've been trying a new diet. I call it the metabolism diet. Basically I eat small meals like 5 times a day and I try to get some excercise between meals and hopefully my metabolism burns away all the energy. I haven't lost any weight in the two weeks but I do feel a little bit better and thats what matters to me. Anywho, I promised I would keep this blog short so I am. Breakfast, Gay'mon2, yard work, clean.

No comments: