Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Ueumatsu

Damn spring break goes by fast! Its Friday already! It feels like I didn't have time to do anything. Today I am going out with the family to go watch a movie and maybe some dinner too. Then I plan on hanging out with some peoples.
Yesterday I woke up (duh), got cleaned up and went out for lunch with my Mom. We stopped by the bank then hit up Applebees. Had the Oriental chicken salad or whatever its called. Its damn good. After we got some lunch we stopped by the Unique since they are right next to each other. I looked for a keyboard but they didn't one. I also looked around for some cheap speakers but no luck there either. Got home and read and sat around. Jon came over after school and we played some melee. I read and organized the computer and laoptop then took a nap which turned into me sleeping. Looks like another beautiful day out that will be put to waste. Well now I am going to format my laptop and organize the computers.

Oh, before I leave, a couple of new YouTube joints up uploaded. I didn't want the blogs to be cluttered with videos so I will just post the links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wbF1NKWNo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBJ4g6xqVCU

Don't waste your time if you're busy.

No comments: