Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

...Really Finishing

This computer in downstairs in the Wilson Library is so much better then those crappy ones in the MLK computer lab. These keys feel like heaven compared to the sticky-dirty keyboards they have at the MLK lab. I guess if your in the MLK program, you just don't get all the benefits, I wonder why? Haha, IT kids have it made down here.

I went to Coffman after my Korean class to waste a few minutes and to eat my penut butter and jelly sandwich. I go on these PB&J binges during the semester since they are so easy to make and considering the amount of effort that goes into them, they are rather delicious. Sometimes I'll throw in a Turkey sandwich when I feel brave. Lately I've been killing a lot of trail mix. Anywho, back to Coffman. I went downstairs to find a place to sit. I walked around to look for an empty table. Sitting next to someone when they are already there is a little to awkward for me and I wanted to have my own table so I could eat and do some reading. I find this nice little table that no one is using and about 20 seconds after I sit down this Asian dude sits at my table. Doesn't bother to ask me, just sits, busts out his laptop and takes up about half the fucking table. All that walking around looking for a vacant just to have my table sucked up by this stupid Asian dude. Probably Laos or something very third world, they tend to be very foreign. Thats not the end of the story though, some of his friends come to join him and invade the table next to mine. Anyone remeber those loud African girls back at highschool? Well this is the Laos version. I could feel the looks of the people around us as I ate my little sandwich and they probably assumed I was with them, I am Asian to ya know. I try my best not to get grouped into the "Really Fucking Asian" category. I failed.

When you're home, does anyone notice that they will start doing chores and other shit that they normally wouldn't do just to avoid homework? I catch my self doing that a lot. The other day I had this sweet ass dream! Think back to when you started thinking about girls in a sexual way. Every since you hit puberty, there was probably a fly little thang that you couldn't keep your eyes off of at school. Right? Think about what would happen if all those girls accumualted into your house and wanted to get on you? If you can imagine this, you can imagine my dream. Do I sound like a fucking horn-ball? Yes I do. Am I ashamed of it? Ya, a little haha. But god damnit, it was great. My sheets stayed clean. This is kind of personal and I don't think people want to hear about it, but I don't give a fuck. We brought it up one day at 3 AM Perkins conversation. We talked about wet dreams. I personally don't think I have ever had one. So we talked about our wet dream experiences over omelets. I'm still not on the board boys.

Lately I've been writing blogs just to keep like a diary going (Journal I guess, but Diary sounds so much cuter). I stated in a previous blog that reaching back and reading blogs I wrote 2 years ago blew me away. I want to keep that up and reading old documents in my history class makes me want to work even harder at writing good blogs. Powerful words never die even after you leave. Thats kind of crazy to think about. I just read a document today written by an Indian girl around 1880. Thats crazy. That bitch has been dead for over 100 years and we are still reading her shit. I've thought about it before, but I don't think I ever appreciated how powerful words can be. Probably more powerful then anything. If you know how to use powerful words, you can trick, persuade, and/or excite people and do many other things to them.

Nice, all done. Fridays always seem a little easier so its basically the weekend for me now. I have a lot of little notes and reminders on my phone for this weekend. Hopefully I don't get lazy and get them done. Ah, I am doing house/apartment searching around the U. If anyone knows how to go about doing this, please help. I am just looking for the most cheap and comfortable place.

No comments: