Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

We Have Lift Off

My first day of winter break 2006-07 is finished. It was a rather slow day, but I cant complain, this is what I asked for. The time and chance to do nothing. Not a damn thing. I woke up, went out with my Mom hit up a few stores, ate lunch at the friendly neighborhood Applebees. Then I came home and went out with Peter to go pick up Dean then we just sat in my basement. It was grand. We played some Melee but thats about all I remember. It was the dullest day ever. Today we are hoping to get out a little more and I am looking foward to it. We were thinking about playing some basketball but I woke up to the sound of rain falling. Basketball!? In the middle of Dec in Minnesota. Thats nuts. Thank you Al Gore for all you do.

Anywho, I am just writing this to test out the whole set up of the website. I am kind of still getting used to it. They let you customize everything.

No comments: