Anything that happens in life, or questions about life that I can think of. Please feel free to comment on any of the topics I bring up. I enjoy reading other perspectives. Now stop reading the header you loser.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Nice!

I didnt know if you could embed videos on here but thats pretty sweet that you can. I posted the football footage we collected when we had our weekely football stint. Its roughly edited, but it was really just meant to get the action out. The editing helps it flow a little better. It was the first time we played in over a year I think. Some of the things some people say are really funny and you will hear the sound bits through out the video. Watching everyone really helps me understand what kind of player everyone is. Knowing what people do off the ball should help me draft next time around.

No comments: